Business management consulting takes on many forms depending upon the business. That’s why BTC customizes every training session to the client and their team. No training program we do is ever exactly the same.
We Really Make You Think
Being the son of an educator, Ken Bator loves to teach. One of his favorite compliments he’s ever received is “You really make us think.” BTC trains staff on many topics related to brand development, culture building, and strategic planning.
Here are some of the common training programs we have had the pleasure to conduct for clients:
- Creating the Optimum Marketing Mix for Your Business
- Branding the Experience at your Branch or Location
- Developing Sales and Operations Processes with Your Team
- Team Building Based Upon DiSC and other Profile Assessments
- Employee Engagement Improvement by Obliterating Stereotypes Among Generations X, Y, & Z
- Understanding the Role Each Team Member Plays in Strategy Execution
- Org-Chart Goal Setting for the Entire Business
Customized Training Sessions
Also, practically any content – article, podcast, or video – produced by BTC can be customized into a training session or presentation.
For instance, one of the monthly columns written for CU Business Magazine titled “This is Your Time!” became a session on “Why the Credit Union Industry is the Best Business to be in Today!”
A blog post titled “Can I Just Get Some Damn Water Already?!” became training on “Service Standards for Your Restaurant.”
And an article and portion of Ken’s book titled “Yes, B+C+S Applies to Your Business Too” became a presentation on “How to Brand the Experience at Your Dental or Chiropractic Office.”
Simply put, any training done for a client is going to align with the organization’s needed B+C+S Formula.